Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

Windows Vista Prices Leaked On Amazon

Start saving your pennies, kids, because Windows Vista is going to cost you an arm, a leg, your spleen, and quite possibly a small chunk of your cerebellum. The prices were leaked in Canadian Dollars (Hey Corporal, tell me if I'm right here): $499 CDN, so it should roughly be about $459 US. $459?!? Christ on a stick! For that much, this thing had best be the single most secure and functional OS on the planet! It had better do my taxes, fix my toaster, walk the dog, and cure me of any future cancers I may develop. Yeesh! By comparison, the PlayStation 3's high-end package is going to run about the same. Vista's price is just the OS, and doesn't include the PC to put it on. For crying out loud, Bill! Aren't you rich enough yet? (Link -- via Fark)

If there was ever a better time to consider switching to Linux (which is FREE), this would be it...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?