Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Join Blog Prophyts

Wanna be a posting member of Blog Prophyts? Got a blog of your own, but still want to contribute to ours? Then apply to join up! I'm looking for a staff of about six total people (me, Derreck, and four others to be named) to help scour the Internet for links and post them directly without user submission (I handle all that).

Think you have a good eye for the odd on the Net? Can you devote at least three or four postings a day to Blog Prophyts? Then email me at lostprophyt [at] gmail [dot] com and send me a link to your site (if you have one).

We highly encourage you to have your own BlogSpot blog, since it makes things easier in terms of general unity and interlinking.

Looking forward to seeing some of you join the Prophyts!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?