Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Why Canadians Love Bush

George W. Bush is loved by Canadians far and wide. In fact, he is probably our favourite US President. You may be shocked at this statement, but, let me explain. You see, for years, we have had to suffer through mediocre comedy. Lots of scripted jokes about Blacks, Mexicans, Jews and other minorites, told by the same comedians over and over and over. Jokes about politics, and midgets, and all sorts of handicapped people. But, George Bush provides us all with pure comedy gold every time he opens his mouth. We love Bush because is the greatest example of stupid people making beating the odds, and making it to the top.




Thank You George.

Comments:
Sorry. I thought for sure that the sarcasm wouold come across quite clearly.

You must be American, and therefore immune.

Carry On.
 
Hi you have me listed in the cool blogs section as Static Brain. I just bought a dot com and my new blog address is www.staticbrain.com Could please update your link to me? You guys are already listed on my new site in the politics section. Thanks.
 
Good stuff, Corporal! Makes me want to emmigrate to Canada more and more...

And that's no joke :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?