Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Sit On It

The Bush Administration has been doing it metaphorically ever since the days following 9/11, and now, those of us living in the regular world can literally do it: Wipe your ass with the American Flag. Some industrious Canadian folks have come up with this novel roll of toilet paper, printed with an American flag on each sheet. I've gotta get me some of this! The crew peddling this poo poo paper are asking C$10 per roll, and drop the price for bulk orders to as low as $6 a roll. Rather expensive if you ask me, but hey. If the US Government can spend $10,000 on a toilet seat and $220B on a bogus war, then I'd rather see my money used on something that at least makes me chuckle instead of cringe with disgust. (Link -- via Fark)

Comments:
I Love it! I've just bought a whole case!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?