Monday, January 09, 2006

 

BLAMMO!

While scouring B$ this morning, I stopped into the Tips section to check on some stock prospects. Lo and behold, I've found BLAMMO, the blog of Canadian Animation Artist Jason Groh. Wow! Good stuff! It really has a John Kricfalusi/early Genndy Tartakovsky feel, with some Hannah-Barbera hints for good measure. This guy should be doing a show like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Creative stuff indeed. I'm sure we'll be seeing something of his on the Boob Tube soon. For now, though, check out his sketch blog, including this transformation series featuring a Dr. Jekyll-type character quaffing some mysterious libation and beginning the change to... Well, I really don't know what he's going to turn into, but I'm sure Jason will post about it soon enough. Good work, Jason! (Link)

Comments:
Thankyou for the kind mention!
All the best!

J.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?