Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

Pull This Thread As I Walk Away

Oh wow. Wow. That sweater is just... Wow. It's that time of year again, time for the meme-mongers to post this photo of a certain Wil Wheaton all about teh Intarwebs, and speculate as to why in the blue hell he would pose for a picture, with that look on his face, wearing that atrocity of a sweater. Well, there's a story behind it, and Wil's got it covered over at WWdN:IX.

Having read such a story, I think I'll make it a Silver Quest (in Fable terms) to find the owner of this horrid, horrid second-hand-store find and become part of the project myself. When I make my way west, that is. Til then, enjoy this frightening yet teh funnay photo for the next few days until the front page cycle turns over. (Link)

Comments:
WOW!! No wonder people are afraid of clowns!! That is something my grandmother wouldn't even buy or make us wear as kids! Keep up the good work guys!!


Laura
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?