Friday, December 09, 2005

 

Pardon Our Dust

Hi, folks. I'm sure you've noticed that BP has undergone a weird series of changes since its inception, mostly of a visual nature. Well, I'm still toying with the template, and refining my knowledge of the stylesheets they use here at BlogSpot. I think I've got the Color Scheme pretty much under control, just a few more color bugs to work out and we'll be all set.

I'm also tweaking the sidebar, mostly on the fly. The EFF link was only the beginning, there will be alot more links coming in the next 24 hours. I'm pretty much snowed in for the remainder of the evening (hopefully I can get out around 10ish), so I'll have plenty of time to spruce this place up, give it more purpose.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?