Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

Clackity McNugget Pants

Lord almighty, is it ever ON! The Bet continues ever forward as salvos are fired from all sides. It's Wil and Shane on the Light Side of the Blogging Force versus Dark Side Annie and her biting sense of blogging n00b humor. They're coming hard and fast, and getting funnier and funnier all the time. A sample:
Wil: Indeed.

Annie: NO WAY! NO WAY AM I GETTING ON YOUR NERD BUS AND RIDING IT ALL THE WAY TO GEEK TOWN WITH A STOP AT THE STAR TREK CONVENTION AND THE COMIC BOOK SHOP! I HAVE MODERN DANCE EXERCISES TO DO, YOU NERDHOLES!

Wil: Annie, I propose a contest of wits and skill. If I win, you keep a blog for seven short days. If you win, I'll tell you that great secret you've wanted to know for so long.

Annie: You mean . . . you'll tell me your middle name?

Too. Much. Teh Funnay! The saga continues in these latest posts. Never bring a knife to a gunfight... (Links -- Wil -- Shane -- Annie -- Stef (Annie's sister, for good measure))


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?