Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Boondock Geeks: Lost Prophyt's First Article

I've managed to expand BP's reach quite a bit over the last few days (even though the comments don't reflect that fact), and am still working to expand our readership by trying new and interesting things. One of which was joining The Community Article Portal, a user-driven, post-anything blog where you can write about pretty much whatever you want. So, for my first article, I've written about the joys (or lack thereof) of being a Geek in a town full of hillbillies. Check it out. (Link)

Update: I've posted yet another article there, and this time around, I discuss the sensational, over-hyped sports stories overshadowing the more serious stuff. Sex scandals and T.O.'s big mouth are drowing out the fact that a former Phillies pitcher is on trial for murder in Venezuela... (Link)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?